This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LLC PTK PRIORITET (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://en.region-storage.com
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://en.region-storage.com;
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://en.region-storage.com;
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts.
2. Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers